Saturday, May 13, 2006

random interview

I have been interviewed by janjanmom in a fun, online game called THE INTERVIEW GAME. If you want to play, just leave me a comment and ask me to interview you and then I will give you five random questions (different from mine) for you to answer on your blog. Pretty simple and harmless. So, thanks janjanmom, for the questions and here are my answers to your questions!

1. What is your earliest memory as a child?
~ this one was kind of hard for me, but I would have to say it was of my crawling around on the floor of our family's mobile home when we briefly lived in Alabama (somewhere Army-based because my Dad was in basic training).

2. Describe an embarrassing moment from elementary school.
~ does Kindergarten count? I was in Germany at the time (Army-related, of course) and I remember having watched the Disney cartoon version of Pinocchio and was first introduced to the word jacka$$ (you can click the link and find the movie quote yourself; I ain't making it up). Well, at school one day I got myself into pretty big trouble when I called one of my classmates a jacka$$. Not one of my finer moments - although in my defense I felt since I had heard it from a cartoon, it must have been ok, even though it wasn't very nice.

3. What is a life acheivement of yours that really stands out in your mind?
~ I don't have any because anything that could be considered an achievement is ultimately God's achievement in me and I couldn't take credit for it.

4. What color do you like to paint your nails and why?
~ actually, bright red or light pink (though I gotta be honest and say I rarely paint my nails). Bright red when I'm feeling sassy and light pink when I just want to feel feminine (plus I'll keep the pink longer because it's not so flashy to me). I'm going to treat myself to a manicure soon though because the pre-natal vitamins are making my nails grow so beautifully these days!

5. What sort of event constitutes putting on make-up to you? (just leaving the house or only for certain things etc.)
~ pretty much anytime I'm going out in public. Although, I only wear undereye make-up and mascara, so I don't know if that even constitutes a full putting-on of make-up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, who's first?

No comments: