Tuesday, May 30, 2006

completely true

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low



WOW! Now, if only it said Mocha Frappacino, this quiz would be exactly right about me!

I know there's been blog silence for several days on my end, but I've been saving up some good blogging material and will share it soon! Enjoy the quiz for now!

2 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

I think I need to go fix myself a cup of coffee now.

soulreavers said...

I need a good cup of joe now. Thank you very much. I just wish there were small independent coffe shops (thinking of Shades of Brown and Cafe Cubana) here in the Dallas/Garland area. The only coffee I can find is 7-11/QT style or Starbucks.