Saturday, May 13, 2006

an answer to prayer

In a previous post, I mentioned that I had some tests run this week regarding my elevated blood pressure and the functioning of my kidneys. Well, I received a phone call on Friday from my doctor's office that my test results came back normal! This is indeed wonderful news, especially at such an early stage still in my pregnancy. I still have to go in for my scheduled appointment on Tuesday for follow-up, but there is most definitely a sense of relief over this happy news!

I have to acknowledge the faith in action of a good friend of mine and another girl who was pretty much a complete stranger to me, but who took the time to pray over me in the middle of a Starbucks Thursday night when I shared this concern with them. My good friend actually stopped by my office on her way to work on Friday afternoon - literally moments after I received the call that my tests had come back normal - and we celebrated right there in the lobby of my office building over God's answer to our prayers! Thank you, my dear friend, not only for your incredible faith to always believe for God's highest and best in every situation but then to act on it immediately by taking our requests right to the source.

1 comment:

LiteratureLover said...

So glad that everything came out okay. Keep us posted on your next doctor's visit. I like your ticker counter by the way! Too cute.