Thursday, May 11, 2006

janiners, the acronym

I love stealing ideas! I got this idea from a fellow blogger - janjanmom. Truly, I'm such a sucker for this kind of thing - all the personality quizzes, all the cutesy things you can add to your blog (I REALLY love my pregnancy ticker, I gotta admit!), etc.


JJuicy
AAmbitious
NNaive
IIdeal
NNew
EExtreme
RRelaxing
SSensational

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com


*** I particularly love the juicy and sensational descriptions. If any of you dare call me juicy, though, I may just have to hurt ya!

4 comments:

heather said...

mmm, juicy

janiners said...

only you would actually dare to do it, miss h b. that's alright. i know where you live and I know how to say stupid stuff in front of your neighbors. :-) :-)

SuperMom said...

I did this and mine said I was old.

That acronym thing is broken.

janiners said...

i'm so sorry supermom - you are definitely FAR from being old. :-)