Wednesday, April 26, 2006

since I'm on the subject

Since I'm on the subject of lyrics........

I keep hearing this song called When God Made You on the radio, and sometimes I think about my husband and sometimes, I think about the precious little one God is bringing into my life. (Either way, I'm normally crying for joy!) This little one has already changed my world completely and I know that whoever he/she turns out to be, God knew exactly what we both would need. He has given us to each other and I am humbled, ecstatic, and sometimes terrified!

I'll just shout it from the rooftops of blogworld -

I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMA!

So, I actually don't have much else to say except to share the lyrics of the chorus with you -

Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me....

He must have heard every prayer I've been praying
Because He knew everything I would need

2 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

I know how consuming those thoughts can be! I'm so glad you're excited and enjoying every moment of this pregnancy.

Candy said...

precious