Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I am thrilled and excited to announce the arrival of a new Tulsa........

A wonderful and long-time friend has been working several years on putting together a magazine to highlight the "people who work, live, and dream" in the North Tulsa community, as well as just celebrate uniquely Tulsa and Oklahoma traditions and history.

Well, her dream is finally coming to fruition and I cannot wait to see her first edition! I am excited to see the impact her magazine and work will have not only in the community of North Tulsa, but all of Tulsa. It has been a long, demanding, and exhausting process, but she has seen it through and I am incredibly proud and delighted to see her long-time dream finally going to print.
I invite you to take a look at the North Tulsa Magazine website and to get excited for this new addition to the celebration of Tulsa's community, culture, history, and traditions!

4 comments:

heartsjoy said...

How sweet of you to cheer her on and promote it with us! I'm sure she is so happy to be finally at this point! Congrats Janiners friend!!;)

LiteratureLover said...

I am so proud of her! I'll have to check out her magazine.

janiners said...

hey LL, you've met her. her name is Roberta. she came to one of my Arbonne parties (she was the only one who came to one I had at my apartment). just in case it rings a bell, you can kinda put a face to the story. :-)

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Being a Tulsa girl myself, I'll definitely bookmark the magazine. Thanks for sharing!