Wednesday, March 15, 2006

janine breaks out from MIT!

OK, I borrowed this fun idea from a fellow blogger. A fun, mindless, Google game for you. Here's how you get started: go to Google, type in "[your name] needs", and see what comes up. Here's what my search told me "I needed":

Janine needs to fulfill the order. (of wine, that is)
Janine needs yoga. (boy, do I ever!)
Janine needs a room she can go wild in (um, no comment on this one!)
Janine needs to warm up to her co-workers (I already have, so what’s the problem now?)
Janine needs help. (yep, pretty much)
Janine needs a place to live. (bigger and better, baby! my family has doubled in size and we need some room for our bad selves!)
Janine needs to pay some money. (get in line)
Janine needs helpers and volunteers. (anyone want to volunteer to do my job or help me go back to school?)
Janine needs a title. (for my new book about my time as a billing assistant, open to suggestions!)
Janine needs to have things repeated (I must already be going senile in my young age)

And my very favorite one of all -

Janine needs to take some time off from MIT (being brilliant is such hard and demanding work! see ya after spring break!)

1 comment:

Janine said...

You know, this is too funny! I decided to do the Janine needs thing and found your blog!!! Great to find another Janine that loves the Lord Jesus.
Mostly what came up when I did the Google thing was "Janine need a new man" which is definitely NOT true for me. I've been married to the love of my life for 25 years and am still in love!
Hope you have a great day!
-Janine