Wednesday, February 22, 2006

update on my mom

I talked with my mom this morning and she gave me the great news that her tests had come back saying the abnormality they originally found and ran the extra tests for was benign. Praise the Lord! And because of what she has gone through, it has compelled my aunt to go forward with some recommended tests that she should have done over a year ago for some of the same issues. We will wait, hope, and see how hers come out. Thanks to those of you who have been praying for and thinking of my mom. This is an incredible blessing!

4 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

That is WONDERFUL news! I know you are relieved.

heather said...

Hooray! Thanks for the update, Janine. Now the rally for your aunt! ;)

SuperMom said...

YEA!

heartsjoy said...

What a great relief and praise! Keep us posted about your aunt!