Wednesday, February 15, 2006

on another note

Please pray for my mom. I won't go into too many details here (because for one, I don't have them), but what I do know is that for Valentine's Day my mom had some extra, uncomfortable tests done to investigate an abnormality in her breast. I am praying that the tests come back saying nothing is seriously wrong, but I know that she is concerned and even though she told me, she didn't want to talk about it too much. Pray that God would comfort her heart and help her not to worry. I know that no matter what happens, God is good and we will praise Him either way.

4 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

I will pray. Poor thing and on Valentine's Day too.

heartsjoy said...

Thanks for sharing so we can be lifting her up and you!

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

I prayed for your mom this morning...

heather said...

how's your mom doing? i've been thinking of and praying for her and you and your family.

i so enjoyed you and yours visiting friday, can't wait to do it again!

see you tomorrow.