Friday, June 16, 2006

three things

Three things I heard at my doctor's appointment yesterday -

1. You need to start gaining some weight.
2. Your blood pressure goes down in the second trimester and back up in the third.
3. That's only going to get worse (referring to the carpal tunnel pain in my right hand).


Three moments that made it all worthwhile -

1. Hearing my precious baby's heartbeat and knowing he/she appears to be doing well.
2. Getting stuck only once in the arm for a blood draw by the nurse (and it didn't even leave a bruise - that's a first!)
3. Laughing about the appointment last night with my mom.

3 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

I'll just be glad when you get to 20 weeks and we can find out what kind of baby this is going to be! Girl? Boy? I can hardly wait!!!

The Lone Beader® said...

What a wonderful time of your life. I think its great that you are documenting it on this blog....

SuperMom said...

Hey, I'll bet hearing, "You need to gain some weight" was music to your ears!! I know it would be mine :-) I certainly have no problem in that area.

I'm with litlover. I can't WAIT to find out what you're having!!!