Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Today is my hubby's birthday! I just want to say how much I love my man. I never had any clue the kind of gift God had in store for me when He brought our lives together nearly five years ago!

My hubby -

Fiercely passionate when it comes to politics,
Teary-eyed when talking about anything relating to tradition/heritage,
Goofy and childlike when it comes to sci-fi (particularly Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica - the original ones mostly)
Most sincerely loving when it comes to his kids,
Eeyore-like when it comes to going to work or getting up in the morning (ask me about this in person),
Patient when it comes to driving (more so than his crazy wife),
Humble and available when it comes to serving,
The only one who can absolutely make his wife laugh and/or smile when she is trying so hard not to,
Loves the Lord and seeks after Him,
Believes in a very simple, practical life,
and
Has one of the most laidback personalities of anyone I've ever met!

I love ya, honey! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

LiteratureLover said...

Tell your husband that I hope he had a wonderful birthday!