Thursday, November 03, 2005

drivin' in the country

I just want and have to say how happy I am that it is fall! The wonderful crisp mornings are beautiful and the afternoons are perfect driving-with-the-windows-down weather! And, for those of you who think you know me, it may surprise you to know that the fall and spring weather both inspire me to get back to my country roots! (Oh wait, I don't really have any!) While driving around lately, I've been switching my radio over to the country station, just getting the twang back in my singing voice, spouting off words that you'd never hear me utter except when I'm singing a country song. It makes me laugh to think of who, as a passenger in my truck, would be in utter shock to see me knowing all the words to some of these country songs! Maybe it will give somebody else a laugh or at least a smile as well.

No comments: