Monday, December 18, 2006

too sweet


OK, as the first (well, maybe second) act of reconnecting with the blogging world, I thought I would post this too sweet picture taken by Ashley Hopper of me and my precious baby boy, Allen. She is a wonderful photographer and captured this beautiful moment at our home a couple Sundays ago. Go ahead, you have my permission to ooh and aah. I know he's beautiful. And, by the way, if you live in the Tulsa area, I highly recommend having Ashley take some pictures of you and yours. We had a lot of fun with her, she was extremely patient with our baby and his babyness (you know, being fussy, hungry, and altogether, well, baby), very laidback and not in a hurry, and just had some great ideas for pictures.

Thanks, Ashley for the beautiful captured moments of our new little one! This one is my very favorite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture. Just amazing.

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!

Your son is a wonderful & amazing blessing. We were just with a newborn (and the rest of his family) last night. I was amazed once again at what incredibleness the gift of life is.

LiteratureLover said...

That is PRECIOUS!! What a little sweetie.

heartsjoy said...

Ohhhhh how precious!!! Mommy and son look great! Enjoy all those sweet cuddles.