Monday, December 05, 2005

blogging withdrawals

Well, all the blogging I've wanted to do has not happened. So, I'm warning whoever reads this that once I find a few minutes to catch up a little bit, it's going to be blogging madness! I was hoping to blog while I was out in El Paso with my family and in a higher awareness of gratefulness and the "holiday moment," but it was not to be. As it turned out, we were only there four days and I can't help but cherish every moment with my family because for now, it is the only time I really get to see them. And, I really LOVE them! :-) I'm sure everyone can understand or relate. Anyways....for now, this is about all I can write. I'm missing my blogging right now, but my writing hunger will very soon be satisfied.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

2 comments:

SuperMom said...

HA! HA!!

LiteratureLover said...

We cannot wait until you return in full force. I am afraid, very afraid... ;-)